The Tool Compound Library (TCL) is an existing collection of modified small molecules with known targets with a proper size and shape linker (the modified molecule retains the mother compound’s activity against the target), for specific approaches.
|AX14596||1, 2, 4, 6|
|VI16832||1, 3, 4|
|SU6668||1, 4, 5|
|Bisindolylmaleimide X||1, 4, 6|
|Purvalanol B||1, 4, 6|
Vichem has an existing collection of more than 300 kinase inhibitors equipped with primary amine-, carboxyl-, acetylene- or azide- function ending linkers.
Each member of this library can be used for:
- specific biological assays (with fluorescent dye labeling) e.g. determination of slow binding kinetics
- affinity chromatography (bound to a column) to pull down protein targets
- targeted delivery (bound to different types of carriers, synthetic polymers, peptides, proteins etc.).
Examples for published affinitiy chromatograpy applications of TCL compounds for target identification are in the table.
- Molecular Cell 31, 438, 2008
- Cancer Res 65: (2), 379, 2005
- Mol Cell Proteomics 8, 1751, 2009
- Mol Cell Proteomics 9, 1047, 2010
- Cancer Res 65: (15), 6919, 2005
- Mol Cell Proteomics 6, 537, 2006
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org